The GE Foundation Scholar-Leaders Program is about developing Leadership, Community Involvement and Global Connections for a new generation of students.
What does the scholarship include?
- Financial support for the last 2 to 3 years of your program
- Access to funded participation in Leadership Development Seminar
- Opportunities in community development or volunteer projects
- Mentorship opportunities with GE Business Leaders
The terms for the Scholars-Leaders Program vary slightly region to region. Make sure to review the specific program details for your region.
Grow your leadership potential two ways:
- Funded participation in a seminar to develop leadership traits and skills as well as build networks to carry forth into your future career.
- Mentorship opportunities with GE Business Leaders.
Strengthen your ties to your community with a community development project:
- Develop the terms of your own project.
- Implement your project independently or with an organization that matters to you, putting your skills and assets to use.
Link in to a global network of students and peers:
- Share your experiences with fellow Scholar-Leaders and alumni.
- Gain new perspective and valuable insight.
Who Can Apply?
The GE Foundation Scholar-Leaders program is designed to promote leadership skill in post-secondary students in Engineering, Technology, Business, Finance, Management or Economics.
If you are in your first or second year of study in Engineering, Technology, Business, Finance, Management or Economics and you are attending a participating university, then you could qualify for the GE Foundation Scholar-Leaders program.
Because the GE Foundation Scholar-Leaders program is tailored to meet the post-secondary goals, education needs and local conditions of each participating region, the specific qualification criteria vary for each participating country.
Select the region in which you will be attending university to find the the regional-specific application information you will need to apply for the GE Foundation Scholar-Leaders program.
How To Apply?
The GE Foundation Scholar-Leaders Program is about developing new leaders around the world. Find your region and apply to be a Scholar and a Leader.
The GE Foundation Scholar-Leaders program is tailored to meet the education goals of the regions in which it is offered. Application deadlines, requirements and procedures vary slightly in each region.
Please make sure to review the region specific information by clicking your country flag above. When the “Apply Today” button appears, you can access the online application form through that link.
Be a leader for a new generation!
The Scholar-Leaders program is built to help you become a leader. What does that mean?
Leaders bring people together. Leaders have vision, confidences and integrity. A leader never gives up. A leader is not afraid to take a risk or try new ideas. A leader has compassion and strength. Leaders give back to their communities.
If you have the desire to be a leader not only in your field, but in your community, the Scholar-Leaders program is for you.